Windows Installation of Prodigy - successful install but not running

Hi,
I created a virtual environment using venv - and named it prodigy. I then installed prodigy in the virtual environment and it appears to install successfully without any errors. However when I try to run "prodigy stats" I get a pop-up window that say "pick an application to open file". I picked Chrome and this is what is contained in the file:
#!/bin/sh
python -m prodigy "$@"

I will be most grateful if someone can tell me what I am doing wrong here.
Thanks!

I created another virtual env with a different name and did another install. Now I get two new errors:

ERROR: thinc 8.0.13 has requirement typing-extensions<4.0.0.0,>=3.7.4.1; python_version < "3.8", but you'll have typing-extensions 4.1.1 which is incompatible.
ERROR: spacy 3.2.2 has requirement typing-extensions<4.0.0.0,>=3.7.4; python_version < "3.8", but you'll have typing-extensions 4.1.1 which is incompatible.

I assumed that prodigy will install the right version of spacy that it needed. Do I need to install spacy and thinc separately? Also I am not sure what "typing-extensions" are. I will do a bit of googling and see what I come up with.

Hi! Try using python -m prodigy instead of just prodigy – the problem is likely just that your shell on Windows can't interpret the shortcut command.

And yes, Prodigy will automatically pull in the required dependencies so you shouldn't have to install anything separately. From the second error, it sounds like you ended up in a weird environment state, maybe because it already had things pre-installed?

Hi Ines,
Thank you very much! using python -m prodigy stats worked.
Thank you very much!
Ernest