I am having issues with terms.teach recipe.
I'm not getting contextual words for my seed terms. Initially, I thought it was because of the words I was using based on my project. Then, I checked the seed terms used in demo and examples (programming languages and drugs). It didn't work on those as well. I am getting random words.
I tried reinstalling in a new environment as well but didn't work. Not sure what went wrong.
I have Spacy 2.3 and Prodigy 1.10 running on virtual environment.
For instance, the below command started showing me words with low scores as shown in the snapshot.
prodigy terms.teach prog_lang_terms en_vectors_web_lg --seeds Python,C++,Ruby