Specifying config file explicitly?

I know that I can inject config variables through prodigy.json files (whose location is determined by convention) and in custom recipe configs. I would like to explicitly specify the config file to be used for each Prodigy run, e.g. via prodigy --config-file /path/to/config recipe_name other_arguments.

Is this possible or could this feature be added? I believe it would make working with containerised Prodigy instances a little sleeker and most robust. While it is functionally identical to mounting a volume inside the containers, creating separate folders with separate prodigy.json files, and cding into the appropriate folder before running the Prodigy command, doing all this results in more cumbersome instructions when deploying a container, which makes it easier to miss mistakes.

On a separate note, is it possible to see which config file a Prodigy instance has used or which config it is currently employing? That would make debugging some things easier, too.

Sorry I never replied to this when it was posted, but we just released Prodigy v1.11, which supports a PRODIGY_CONFIG environment variable to specify an explicit config file. There's now also an environment variable that lets you overwrite individual config settings on the CLI: https://prodi.gy/docs/install#config-overrides