Hi Ines and everyone. I'm posting about an issue that I cannot resolve.
I'm using a recipe with view_id "image_manual" where I write my own stream. I have a single image encoded as a base64 string and have a bunch of rectangles on the image given by their coordinates. As I loop over the rectangles, I yield a dictionary res containing the image under "image" and the rectangle in "spans" (+ other stuff, but it should be irrelevant).
My problem is that only the first image is displayed, with the rectangle correctly displayed there, and the further images are displayed blank (with no rectangle of course). I tried:
- changing the view_id to "image", and changing nothing else: it works and I get the same image plotted with the different bounding boxes, but I need the annotation/drawing tools in "image_manual"
- adding a unique "label", "text" to the dictionary to differentiate the tasks, still the same
- setting hashes directly with both _input_hash and _task_hash, still the same
- forcing unique hashes with set_hashes (and I print them to verify that they are different between the images), still the same
- embedding the image_manual interface in blocks, still the same
- not having a generator but a list, still the same
- saving the first 5 results in the db and skipping them, once I start the 6th one is fine but the 7th is not here
Any idea what I could be doing ? The weirdest thing is if I change "view_id":"image" instead of "image_manual" and nothing else (return from the recipe), it suddenly works.
Any ideas what else I could try ?
Thanks in advance