Need to installed prodigy in ubuntu 20.04

Dear Team,

I need to installed the prodigy in Ubuntu 20.04 server but i need step by step installation guidance first install free version after that i will subscribe.

Kindly do the needful.

Regards,
Good Team

hi @ictsupportdrjobs!

Thanks for your question and welcome to the Prodigy community :wave:

Unfortunately, we don't offer a free install version. Here's an explanation from Matt on why:

But we're happy to issue refunds if you find it's not a good fit for your use-case. You can email us if you have any issues.

If you do purchase Prodigy, you will receive an email with wheel files and your license key. For further instructions, see our Prodigy install documentation.

Installing Prodigy you can use either pip install with your license key or with your wheel.

As the instructions mention, make sure to:

• If using the most recent version of Prodigy (v1.11.8), use either Python 3.8 - 3.10. I typically recommend Python 3.9 for now.
  • Install Prodigy in a clean virtual environment. If you're new to handling virtual environments, I recommend calmcode.io's virtualenv tutorial video series.
  • Be sure you have your Python alias set up or use python -m or python3 -m after you've installed. This is a very common initial problem.

Last, be sure to check the many install-related issues. Very likely if you hit any snag with the steps above, you may find other resolutions.