Error : Not Found : 404 2375

Hello,
Firstly, thank you for such a nice tool, I am trying to take as much advantage of this tool as much as I can. However, I am trying to start multiple ports for annotation but the last port never starts, even if I give 5 or 6 or only 3 port numbers. I was not facing this kind of trouble earlier since past one month but suddenly since 4th June I have been facing this issue. The most recent error I received is

Not Found: /
17:30:00 - Not Found: /
[07/Jun/2021 17:30:00] "GET / HTTP/1.1" 404 2375

I had given a list of 5 ports starting from 8080, until 8084 but the last one (8084) did not start.

I am sorry, I am not sure how much more information would you need to look into this but if you can let me know then I can share the details.

Thank you in advance.

Take Care.

Here are some log error that I could trace-

Process Process-3:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/ubuntu/prodigy17/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pandas/core/indexes/base.py", line 4380, in get_value
return libindex.get_value_box(s, key)
File "pandas/_libs/index.pyx", line 52, in pandas._libs.index.get_value_box
File "pandas/_libs/index.pyx", line 48, in pandas._libs.index.get_value_at
File "pandas/_libs/util.pxd", line 113, in pandas._libs.util.get_value_at
File "pandas/_libs/util.pxd", line 98, in pandas._libs.util.validate_indexer
TypeError: 'str' object cannot be interpreted as an integer

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/python3.6/multiprocessing/process.py", line 258, in _bootstrap
self.run()
File "/usr/lib/python3.6/multiprocessing/process.py", line 93, in run
self._target(*self._args, **self._kwargs)
File "/home/ubuntu/Gurki-prodigy/prodigyserver/prodigyserver/annotation.py", line 344, in creating_gl_user_streams
stream.runner_func()
File "annotationtool/annotationStreams.py", line 599, in runner_func
user_obj.runProdigy() #not being called for the last port/annotator
File "annotationtool/annotationStreams.py", line 98, in runProdigy
stream = self.createStream()
File "annotationtool/annotationStreams.py", line 396, in createStream
for _, row in tagging_df.iterrows()]
File "annotationtool/annotationStreams.py", line 396, in
for _, row in tagging_df.iterrows()]
File "/home/ubuntu/prodigy17/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pandas/core/series.py", line 868, in getitem
result = self.index.get_value(self, key)
File "/home/ubuntu/prodigy17/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pandas/core/indexes/base.py", line 4388, in get_value
raise e1
File "/home/ubuntu/prodigy17/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pandas/core/indexes/base.py", line 4374, in get_value
tz=getattr(series.dtype, 'tz', None))
File "pandas/_libs/index.pyx", line 81, in pandas._libs.index.IndexEngine.get_value
File "pandas/_libs/index.pyx", line 89, in pandas._libs.index.IndexEngine.get_value
File "pandas/_libs/index.pyx", line 132, in pandas._libs.index.IndexEngine.get_loc
File "pandas/_libs/hashtable_class_helper.pxi", line 1601, in pandas._libs.hashtable.PyObjectHashTable.get_item
File "pandas/_libs/hashtable_class_helper.pxi", line 1608, in pandas._libs.hashtable.PyObjectHashTable.get_item
KeyError: 'delivery'

I think it has something to do with the data that I am providing but the problem is, I am not able to figure out why would it fail for only the last port always. annotation.py and annotationStream.py is the code written by us.

Hi and thanks! :slightly_smiling_face: It's a bit difficult to help debug this because the problems all seem to occur in your wrapper code and not in Prodigy itself. It sounds like your server doesn't start because it encounters an exception caused by looking up a key in the dataframe that you load and that doesn't exist. Not sure what this would mean and what delivery is in your context.

In the traceback, I saw the following line:

That looks like it could be relevant? Something here is either not called on purpose, or the comment indicates that it's a known issue in the code?

Thank Ines for responding. 'delivery' is one of the themes that we are tagging. And the comment '#not being called for the last port/annotator' there is a known error, I was debugging the code to understand so I had marked where the code is failing.

However, yes, it was the data error as I had assumed. We had 'Delivery' in our theme list but one of our annotators manually added 'delivery' to one of the sentences and we spent 2 days just to find that error. The code could not search for 'delivery' in the theme list as it wasn't there, hence the KeyError.

I am sorry for the trouble but thank you for the help.

Take care.

Regards
Gurkirat Sarna

1 Like

Thanks for the update and glad you were able to solve it :tada: