Error on --exclude for textcat.teach

I’m using the --exclude flag to exclude previously annotated sentences that are already in the dataset I’m adding new annotations to. I think I’m using it right, but not sure. Any ideas?

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Users/ahalterman/anaconda3/lib/python3.6/runpy.py", line 193, in _run_module_as_main
    "__main__", mod_spec)
  File "/Users/ahalterman/anaconda3/lib/python3.6/runpy.py", line 85, in _run_code
    exec(code, run_globals)
  File "/Users/ahalterman/anaconda3/lib/python3.6/site-packages/prodigy/__main__.py", line 242, in <module>
    controller = recipe(*args, use_plac=True)
  File "cython_src/prodigy/core.pyx", line 161, in prodigy.core.recipe.recipe_decorator.recipe_proxy
  File "cython_src/prodigy/core.pyx", line 45, in prodigy.core.Controller.__init__
AttributeError: 'bool' object has no attribute 'get_task_hashes'

Thanks and sorry! I think I already mentioned this in another thread somewhere, but this is a known bug. It’s already fixed, but we’re holding off on pushing a new update until the new year when we’re both back from holidays, in the same part of the world and not on bad family internet connections :wink:

1 Like

Thanks! And totally understandable about the update. I should have checked the rest of the forum a bit better first.

No worries, I think this might have been hidden somewhere in an only semi-related thread. And yeah, I had to keep reminding myself of this tweet :joy:

https://twitter.com/chrisalbon/status/943342608742604801

(We did push one Windows update during the holidays, which worked surprisingly well. But Matt and I are currently on opposite time zones, and the suburbian internet speed here is pretty mediocre, haha. So I really don't want to risk anything. Plus, we are on holidays.)

Fixed in v1.2.0! :tada: