Hello, I am using image.manual recipe to label images. I am using prodigy v1.8.3.
Here are the steps that I am doing -
- Move the images I want to label in a single folder.
- Create a new dataset with command prodigy dataset trying_set “Trying out prodigy” --author Me
- Use the image.manual recipe by command prodigy image.manual trying_set dataset/cars --label CAR
- Then by opening http://localhost:8080 in my browser, I see my images. I mark the bounding boxes on image, click on the green tick(accept), then label next image and so on. Till now, I can go back and edit any annotations using the history.
- In the end, I see No Tasks Available written as I labeled all images in the directory. I click save button on the upper left part of the screen, and close my browser, and exit the process in the terminal.
Now, if I want to iterate through the images and see what I have annotated, how do I do it?
I tried using prodigy image.manual trying_set dataset/cars --label CAR but it gives me the screen No Tasks Available and an empty history. Is it possible to go through all images and edit bounding boxes?
Please let me know if any more information is required.