UI web app something went wrong

Hi, I am using a custom relations recipe, everything works as expected except that the JSON file is shown on the UI as whole not in batches item by item. Anyway, when I press wrap from the UI I get the following error (which makes sense because of how the long text is):

============================== :sparkles: Prodigy Stats ==============================

Version 1.11.6
Location /home/ubuntu/relation_extraction/p_rel/lib/python3.8/site-packa ges/prodigy
Prodigy Home /root/.prodigy
Platform Linux-5.15.0-1017-aws-x86_64-with-glibc2.29
Python Version 3.8.10
Database Name SQLite
Database Id sqlite
Total Datasets 3
Total Sessions 108

Any kind of help is appreciated!

Hi again, the problem still persists.
The problem is that the text is streamed all at once, I tried to limit the source file to only one sentence but the problem with pressing the warp button still persists. Please help.
One other thing, is the UI code accessible? can I modify anything to enable me to fix the error?

Thanks.

hi @aisha_harbi

Thanks for your question and sorry you're having this issue.

Is it possible for you to provide a one record example of your .jsonl file and pseudo-code for your custom recipe? You can modify it to remove sensitive info. A lot of times the "Oops, something went wrong" is more dealing with the data formatting (invalid JSONL) than the UI. I'd need some code/data snippet in order to try to reproduce the problem.

Have you tried to use debugging/logging? This can sometimes help in debugging data stream issues.

Also, it may not solve, but have you seen the documentation on the relations UI? This will show you what to expect the output to look like as well as other details about the UI.

We currently only distribute the compiled web app with Prodigy, so it's not possible.