Prodigy hashing behavior

Thanks again @magdaaniol!

Some more questions:

1. Above you said that I can disable keyboard shortcuts for choice interfaces in Prodigy via custom Javascript to avoid conflict when having two choice interfaces. Currently, I have an interface with a relationships block that also supports NER and a choice block. I see that pressing number keys activates both NER labels and choice options. Can you share a snippet to remove these number key shortcuts?
  2. This question is related to our previous discussion here. You mentioned above that I can introduce the same HTML title in different parts of the interface using multiple html blocks. For a different application, how can I add a different HTML block? Specifically, I want to keep the HTML title above the choice block and add another HTML above the relations block with the same text that will be displayed in relations (but rendered in plain HTML). The reason for this is that some texts we annotate are paragraphs that cannot be split into sentences because we're annotating cross-sentence relationships. It may be useful for the annotators to be able to read the text in simple HTML and then annotate it in the relations block. That is because we find it difficult to read these multiline paragraphs in the relations interface.

Thanks!