Label not assigned when using mark recipe

Hi,

To avoid Prodigy activate Active Learning I annotated my dataset using MARK mode.

Command

prodigy textcat.teach trec_tasks en_core_web_sm "browse the internet anonymously.jsonl" --label BROWSE_INTERNET_ANONYMOUSLY

I finished the tagging and I exported the dataset using db-out command but seems like the label I used (BROWSE_INTERNET_ANONYMOUSLY in this case) is not included in each data item. Currently each item only includes answer field (accept, reject).

I think the label should also be included to distinguish the annotated items by their tagged label. Curious if I’m doing wrong or is intended (not to include label field).

The commands I used for my MARK operation

prodigy textcat.teach trec_tasks en_core_web_sm "browse the internet anonymously.jsonl" --label BROWSE_INTERNET_ANONYMOUSLY

prodigy textcat.teach trec_tasks en_core_web_sm "sell used laptop online.jsonl" --label SELL_USED_LAPTOP_ONLINE

prodigy textcat.teach trec_tasks en_core_web_sm "apply for government job in india.jsonl" --label GOV_JOB_IN_INDIA

Thanks for the report – I just had a look and this seems to be a bug. The label isn’t passed through correctly and added to the task when you load in the stream for annotation, so it’s not present on export either. Sorry about that.

This will definitely be fixed in the next release!

1 Like