Cannot use the review recipe

Hi Ines,

Couple of the team members used bert.ner.manual to label entities using this transformer model algorithm. I was trying to leverage the review recipe to review the entities labeled by different team members. I get the following error . Please see the attached png file.
Thanks!
Kanchan

Hi! That's strange :thinking: Can you share an example of the JSON data in your source dataset? And which version of Prodigy are you running?

ner_bert_PII_KS.jsonl (141.6 KB) ner_bert_PII_GO.jsonl (141.4 KB)

Hi Ines,
Thank you for responding to my message. These are the datafiles that am trying to review. I have 1.10.0 version of prodigy.
Thanks!
Kanchan

Hi Ines,

I have hit a roadblock. Need some help with this. I am trying to review the annotations for entities that were labeled by different team members and am unable to review. I have attached the files as request by you on Sep 12. Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks!
Kanchan

Hi! I tested it using your data and the latest Prodigy version (v1.10.4) and I wasn't able to reproduce the problem :thinking: For me, the result looks like this:

Have you tried upgrading to the latest version?

Thanks Ines. Actually I was not writing the command line correctly. It worked for me with version (1.10.0).

1 Like