spaCy/prodigy consultants?

I'm looking for someone with expertise to help me setup prodigy and apply the NER for a small/thick dataset that we are modeling to apply in a humanitarian assistance project through my nonprofit. This shouldn't take long for an expert, but I'm struggling and losing time. You can contact me at mike[at]watergoat[dot] com Thank you.

Hi, I have prodigy setup using image.manual. However, I'd like to have prodigy setup using a model-in-the-loop from huggingface so that I can fine-tune as I annotate. Are there any consultants interested in setting up this workflow for extra cash?

Hi Gerald,
Are you still looking for a consultant for Prodigy? I have worked with both Prodigy and HuggingFace, so I can help you set up a model-in-the-loop.

Kind regards,
Roland

1 Like

Hi Gerald,
If you are still on the lookout for someone I would be happy to help you, as I am an experienced Prodigy consultant.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson.56782@gmail.com
Cheers and Have a great day ahead,
Andrew

1 Like

Hi Roland, I sent you an email. Would love to chat more.

Hi Andrew, I just sent you an email and would love chat more.

Hi @c00lcoder , I have experience working on such problems before and would be interested to help you with this. My email id is deepanshu@metareal.world

Looking forward to it,

1 Like

Sounds good - I'll send you an email

Sure eagerly waiting for it @c00lcoder

Ines, would you please forward me information about 1-on-1 tutoring or any updated information regarding training. I agree that the videos are a great start, but those of us that are newbies to this space and less technical, need more advanced training than the videos.
Thanks