spaCy/prodigy consultants?

Hi,
We have developed a proof of concept model and could use some consulting help getting the model ready for production.

The domain is Suicidology and we are working with our closely held medical records. While we have done some de-identification work, this data will never be released into the public domain and any consultants would need to sign our Business Associates Agreement and need to be working inside the US (HIPAA rules).

What kind of help? Well, I learned enough Python, spaCy and Prodigy to create the POC but I'm convinced that there is much about all three topics that I don't know. I'm looking for both a mentor and someone who can help bring the quality and attention to detail that this topic requires.

We have domain experts working on the project. We have digital access to over 10 million medical records covering a 15 year period and almost 80k people. Of course, only a percentage of those records are for people considering suicide and thankfully even a smaller percentage attempted or died by suicide. That said, we enough data to create a good model.

Please respond to me here and I will reply. As you might expect, this is a sensitive topic to discuss in a public forum.

Thanks