Running the ner.correct recipe from command prompt results in exception

Hi! I think the problem here was that you quoted the path? Everything you pass in on the command line is a string, and how to specify paths to a file or directory on the CLI depends on the operating system and your shell. (None of this is really related to Prodigy itself btw and Prodigy doesn't do anything differently here from other command line applications.) Btw, you can typically find examples of the documented recipe commands below the table documenting the arguments.

About your other question: Yes, as stated in the spacy-stanza docs, it's currently not expected that you can load a model from just a path – it always requires the library to be present in the environment and the entry points it registers, as well as the loaded data. I actually just answered a question and gave a solution the other day:

This forum is dedicated to questions specifically around Prodigy and I put a lot of effort into answering questions and giving specific tips and advice around NLP and annotation, even on topics that far exceed "how to use Prodigy". We've also written very extensive documentation and produced a variety of tutorials. Sometimes Prodigy questions also touch on spaCy, since we ship with spaCy support and that's fine.

However, we're not able to answer general-purpose usage questions around spaCy or other open-source packages like spacy-stanza on here. Prodigy is provided "as is" for a very fair price – it does not come with a support contract or guaranteed forum responses. If that's what you're looking for, you might cosider hiring a consultant. If you're not happy with this, no problem – just email us and we're happy to issue you a full refund.

I honestly don't think it's fair to complain about the level of help, tips and advice we provide on here for the community, for free, ever day.

1 Like