NER document Labeling

Thank you so much for your prompt reply. Now i have created jsonl file with 100 json content. I am about to annotate by running the manual recipe.

python -m prodigy ner.manual company_details_dataset en_core_web_sm your_converted_data.jsonl --label COMPANY_TYPE,COMPANY_INFORMATION, COMPANY_NAME,COMPANY_DEPARTMENT,COMPANY_ADDRESS,COMPANY_COUNTRY_USA,EMAIL,NAME.

But i am getting following error on web ui. I think i need to add my labels to the model. May i know how to add my own lables to the model?

ERROR: can’t fetch tasks. Make sure the server is running correctly.
Oops, something went wrong :frowning:

I have followed "No tasks available" for any text source I give for ner.teach recipe but i can not use built-in labels for my task as i have to identify type of the company, categorize different addresses and also different sections of company name like Departments.

LOG:
File “cython_src\prodigy\core.pyx”, line 130, in prodigy.core.Controller.get_questions
File “cython_src\prodigy\components\feeds.pyx”, line 58, in prodigy.components.feeds.SharedFeed.get_questions
File “cython_src\prodigy\components\feeds.pyx”, line 63, in prodigy.components.feeds.SharedFeed.get_next_batch
File “cython_src\prodigy\components\feeds.pyx”, line 147, in prodigy.components.feeds.SessionFeed.get_session_stream
ValueError: Error while validating stream: no first example. This likely means that your stream is empty.
Task queue depth is 1
Exception when serving /get_session_questions
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “cython_src\prodigy\components\feeds.pyx”, line 140, in prodigy.components.feeds.SessionFeed.get_session_stream
File “C:\anaconda3\lib\site-packages\toolz\itertoolz.py”, line 368, in first
return next(iter(seq))
StopIteration