ner.correct recipe : "No tasks available" after checking few instances

I am using the ner.correct recipe:

prodigy ner.correct training_data /model/ /prodigy_jsonl/demo_jsonl.jsonl --label "A"

to suggest to the user 300 training instances annotated using a temporary trained Spacy model. The user should interact with prodigy interface and confirm or correct the annotations. However, after checking few instances (mostly 10 instances) the interface stopped and showed No tasks available. I created also fresh database but always same issue. The json format is correct for all instances also there is no duplicate. Each instance is almost 4 or 5 lines long.

here is the prodigy.json:

{
  "theme": "basic",
  "custom_theme": {},
  "buttons": ["accept", "reject", "ignore", "undo"],
  "custom_theme": {
     "cardMaxWidth":1200
    },
  "batch_size": 10,
  "history_size": 10,
  "port": 7777,
  "host": "xxxxx",
  "cors": true,
  "db": "sqlite",
  "db_settings": {},
  "api_keys": {},
  "validate": true,
  "auto_exclude_current": true,
  "instant_submit": false,
  "feed_overlap": false,
  "ui_lang": "en",
  "project_info": ["dataset", "session", "lang", "recipe_name", "view_id", "label"],
  "show_stats": false,
  "hide_meta": false,
  "show_flag": false,
  "instructions": false,
  "swipe": false,
  "swipe_gestures": { "left": "accept", "right": "reject" },
  "split_sents_threshold": false,
  "global_css": null,
  "javascript": null,
  "writing_dir": "ltr",
  "show_whitespace": false
}

hi @fsa!

It's tough to say as it doesn't look like anything obvious. Have you seen this post?

Do you have any duplicates? I'm wondering if hashing could be a problem.

I've found several other related posts:

Have you looked through these as well?

Last, have you worked with logging? Does it provide any insight?

Let me know if after these posts if you're still not successful. Unfortunately without the exact data it's hard to recreate on our end.

Hi Ryan

I read all of these posts but unfortunately still no solution. As I mentioned in my post there is no duplicate and the format is correct.
When I take only the first 28 instances out of the 300 it works. Before with loading the 300 instances after 10 instances No tasks available appears. I will check the data more deeper and report here what will happened.

Using fresh Prodigy server instance solved the issue. So far I could control the annotations for 1000 instances without any issue.