JSONL format to CONLL

Hello,

I have used prodigy to annotate several news articles for a relation classification task. So my JSONL file contains meta information along with the spans and relation information, Now, I would like to convert this JSONL file into a CONLL format. Is there any way how to do it?

Thanks in advance.

hi @jonnyfoka!

Thanks for your question and welcome to the Prodigy community :wave:

We don't have an off-the-shelf converter but there are several posts that may help:

Also this one is a little older but goes step-by-step:

Then this one covers relations info:

I haven't used CONLL but I've been told there are different formats, or at least different things people call CONLL. So if those posts don't work out, if you can provide any more details we can try to help.

Hi @ryanwesslen,

thank you very much for the quick and helpful answer. After spending some time in reading related questions, I found out that CONLL-U apparently is not suitable at all for my use case, as it does not support relation annotations.

However, I will try to convert the spacy doc into a more suitable format. In doing so, I noticed that my spacy Doc object does not contain the relations I annotated but only the NER labels.

Can you tell me if I need to add an additional argument to the data-to-spacy command?

Kind regards

Unfortunately this isn't available: