ImportError: cannot import name 'Schema' from 'pydantic'

Hi Ines,

I am just gonna train a new NER model to recognize the algorithms in scientific papers. I prefer the recipe ner. manual with patterns to help me to annotate raw text extracted from papers.

Firstly, I collected about 7,000 algorithm entities from Wikipedia and stored them in a text file.
Secondly, I wrote a python script to transform a list of algorithms (text file) to a Jsonl patterns file with the help of the information. https://support.prodi.gy/t/two-word-ner/995.

However, when I executed the code below I faced the same issue as https://support.prodi.gy/t/importerror-cannot-import-name-schema-from-pydantic/3948. I downgraded the version of pydantic to 1.7 and 1.7.4, but that didn't work. The version of Prodigy is 1.10.8.

Could you help address this issue? Thanks in advance.

$ python -m prodigy ner.manual ner_algorithm_demo en_core_web_trf ./news_headlines.jsonl --label ALGORITHM --patterns ./algorithm_pattern.jsonl
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Python37\lib\runpy.py", line 183, in _run_module_as_main
    mod_name, mod_spec, code = _get_module_details(mod_name, _Error)
  File "C:\Python37\lib\runpy.py", line 142, in _get_module_details
    return _get_module_details(pkg_main_name, error)
  File "C:\Python37\lib\runpy.py", line 109, in _get_module_details
    __import__(pkg_name)
  File "C:\Python37\lib\site-packages\prodigy\__init__.py", line 7, in <module>
    from . import recipes
  File "C:\Python37\lib\site-packages\prodigy\recipes\__init__.py", line 4, in <module>
    from ..deprecated import recipes  # noqa
  File "C:\Python37\lib\site-packages\prodigy\deprecated\recipes.py", line 9, in <module>
    from ..core import recipe
  File "cython_src\prodigy\core.pyx", line 12, in init prodigy.core
  File "cython_src\prodigy\components\feeds.pyx", line 8, in init prodigy.components.feeds
  File "C:\Python37\lib\site-packages\prodigy\components\validate.py", line 5, in <module>
    from ..types import TextTask, ClassificationTask, ImageTask, SpansTask, SpansManualTask
  File "C:\Python37\lib\site-packages\prodigy\types.py", line 3, in <module>
    from pydantic import validator, BaseModel, Field, Schema
ImportError: cannot import name 'Schema' from 'pydantic' (C:\Python37\lib\site-packages\pydantic\__init__.cp37-win_amd64.pyd)