Image classification with two images

Hello,
I'm trying to figure out how to display two images in a stream for image classification. For each item, I have two image urls, one for the front of the item and one for the back. I would like the recipe to produce a choice result like this https://prodi.gy/docs/computer-vision#classification-multi, but with the two images side-by-side instead of one.

Is there a way to either:
a) Have two image streams, where one stream is the item-front images, and one stream is the item-back images?
or
b) Combine the images from the urls and somehow put the combined image into a stream?

Would appreciate any help! Thanks!

hi @kaelynn-rose!

Thanks for your question and welcome to the Prodigy community :wave:

At first thought, perhaps combine the multi-classification (choice) example with the CAPTCHA example in the same document. You would need to use blocks to combine the two interfaces together. However, the CAPTCHA may have issues b/c you never want to select those images (i.e., if you press [1] it will track that first image), instead it's only meaningful to select the category.

Alternatively, I think this may be a better choice:

This hopefully answers the first way you asked.

The post recommends using a html_template to combine the two images (i.e., view_id = "html". I like that as you won't have to worry about selecting the images. You will still need to use blocks to add but you can combine it with the view_id = "choice".

Let me know if this helps or if you have any other questions!