How to see data in SQL lite?

My environment

Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.19042.1237]
(c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Users\donhuvy>python -m prodigy stats

============================== ✨  Prodigy Stats ==============================

Version          1.11.5
Location         C:\Users\donhuvy\AppData\Roaming\Python\Python39\site-packages\prodigy
Prodigy Home     C:\Users\donhuvy\.prodigy
Platform         Windows-10-10.0.19042-SP0
Python Version   3.9.7
Database Name    SQLite
Database Id      sqlite
Total Datasets   2
Total Sessions   9

C:\Users\donhuvy>python --version
Python 3.9.7

C:\Users\donhuvy>C:\Users\donhuvy>python --version
'C:\Users\donhuvy' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

C:\Users\donhuvy>Python 3.9.7
Python: can't open file 'C:\Users\donhuvy\3.9.7': [Errno 2] No such file or directory

C:\Users\donhuvy>
C:\Users\donhuvy>

I connect to SQL Lite

but I did not see data, how to see data in SQL lite?

Hi! It looks like you're not actually inspecting the right database file here? The Prodigy database is called prodigy.db and should be located in .prodigy in your user home directory. Also make sure you have annotations saved.

The main way to interact with the database and export annotations is via Prodigy's db-out, which exports a JSONL file: https://prodi.gy/docs/recipes#db-out Alternatively, you can also interact with the database via the Python API: https://prodi.gy/docs/api-database#database

If you really want to, you can also use an SQLite Browser to view the database file – but this isn't always so useful, since the data is structured differently and over multiple tables, and it's a bit harder to navigate. So we'd always recommend using the API Prodigy provides for it.

Your answer is helpful. I can see it now.

Thank you very much. Although, I wish the reference document will be clear to avoid these question like this. I will feel happy if I can contribution to reference document (if it is open, and accept contribution from out-side persons.)