In my db-out jsonl file I’m getting the
unicode hex value utf-16 things. It’s kind of a pain cause I need the original unicode to look back up against other ids. I know this is kind of a dumb unicode question but I started using python 3 to not have to figure this out!
near Caf\u00e9 Brazil you can
Update: I tried a couple of things. One was opening the text file in python using
with open([file_name], encoding='utf-16') as in_file but that gave errors.
What did work, though it’s is more of a pragmatic than programmatic solution but will do the trick for now, is this website https://www.branah.com/unicode-converter which when pasting the above text into the UTF-16 box outputs the original id in the top unicode box.