Supported by Anaconda Enterprise?

Hello general question. My team is looking to get Anaconda Enterprise, which will include safe listed package installs. Is Prodigy included as a safe download?

hi @christopherfeld!

Thanks for your question and welcome to the Prodigy community :wave:

I don't understand what is defined as a "safe download". I suspect it is some designation by Anaconda on python packages they have tested and gives it a faster process to be installed within their platform. Unfortunately, we can't control designations by third parties like Anaconda so that would be up to Anaconda.

I also suspect since Prodigy isn't an open source package, they would not be able to test it on their own unless Anaconda decided to purchase their own license.

I can definitely see how such designations could be beneficial and streamline package use/installation for organizations like your own that consider or move to Anaconda Enterprise. If you know of someone within the Anaconda Enterprise that would have the ability to test it, we may be able to work with them. They could contact us at contact@explosion.ai and we could go from there.

Alternatively, if down the road you are able to have any success or not, please reach back out because any information may be helpful for future Prodigy community members.