Reviewing custom UI

Hi @ale,

I have split the the different topics in the original thread to separate threads with more representative labels to make it easier for other users to search for answers.

Perhaps I have not explained that well enough in my previous answers, but the constraint that it is currently impossible to render two review streams or a single review stream for two different UIs comes from the front-end code. Effectively, you would need to customize Prodigy front end to render it correctly which is currently impossible.
As I mentioned, we are planning to make the front end more flexible by allowing users to implement their own components but it is not possible just yet.
The only solution that occurs to me is to have relations review stream in one tab and the choice review stream the other in the other tab and merge the reviewed annotations in post-processing. You would have to click accept in both tabs, though to move forward which is inconvenient of course. I'm afraid there's not much to be done about from the recipe level.

1 Like