Prodigy Service with Python

Hello! I hope you have a nice day.

I would like to know if it is possible to create a service with python where Prodigy is used.

I would like to do this so that I can upload different jsonl files to prodigy.

This is possible?

Thanks in advance

hi @JMTeixeira17!

Thanks for your question and welcome to the Prodigy community :wave:

Can you elaborate on what you mean by a "service"?

Depending on your answer, you may find several examples in Prodigy support (there's over 20k+ posts so you may be surprised how much is here!). You may also find some of the tags like database or cloud names like aws or google-cloud to be helpful (if you're building a custom cloud solution).

One post that comes to mind is this post that looked for ideas at updating records in realtime:

You may also find Prodigy's top-level Python functions to be helpful.

Hope this helps!

Thanks for your quick response!

Basically my service would be to make daily notes. That is, using python I would deploy prodigy and my intention is to be able to read different json files to perform the annotations without turning off said service.

I'm going to review the posts you sent me, which can surely help me. Thanks again!

We released our Posh case study that details the custom cloud annotation service that Posh created for annotating their AI assistants. Hope this helps any future users to get an idea of what's possible to develop with Prodigy.