Localhost refused to connect

I have a new update. I was able to expose the port and access it from my local machine. I was exposing port 80 which means the webserver needs to run on port 80 but the tricky part was getting it to not run on localhost. I think that because it's a VM, it needs to run on 0.0.0.0 rather than localhost. When I try to specify that within prodigy.json or the env var PRODIGY_HOST, I enter "0.0.0.0" and it tries to run the server on "0.0.0.0":80 - which obviously isn't right. I need it to run on 0.0.0.0:80 - it looks like the address is including the quotes. Is there a way that I can fix this issue? I'm not sure how to specify this host without specifying it as a string but if I do that, it won't start up the server.

Also, in the Jupyterlab extension, it seems to not be reflecting the host and port I specify in the settings. Regardless of the host I specify, it tells me that it can't connect to localhost. Not sure if that's just the default error it returns regardless of the specified host or if my settings aren't being applied.