First of all thnks for your excellent APIs, tool and support service providing by you. I am a complete beginner to prodigy. i got a knowledge on how to use prodigy just by reading your tutorials, videos, and support forum. I am having several doubts. So before posting here, i went very deeply into this brilliant Prodigy support topics.
My task is to extract job title, salary, location, reference (not all jobs have this), company name, contact name (not all jobs have this), job description (paragraphs). According to the existing suggestions from Ines Montan and Matthew Honnibal, the job description will be a classification problem where as others are NER. I found couple of topics which are very close to my task.
- gather 1000 details page HTMLs
- remove sections like similar jobs, related jobs, recommended job, recently visited jobs, footer, menu, forms etc. and extract remaining text like new line separated sentences.
- start lebelling using prodigy with en_core_web_sm model
I am at early stage so very basic annotating question. Sometimes job title and company name present in multiple times. can i choose randomly anything or depends on context.
Recruitment Coordinator, 11 month FTC - Job ID: 896411 | Amazon.jobs | London
Recruitment Coordinator, 11 month FTC
Job ID: 896411 | Amazon Dev Centre (London) Ltd
Amazon’s Prime Video is a premium on-demand video entertainment service that offers customers the greatest choice in what to watch from popular Prime Original TV shows (made by Amazon Studios) such as The Grand Tour, Jack Ryan and the recent Golden Globe winning The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel to Prime Original Movies like the Oscar-winning Manchester by the Sea and The Salesman.
· Experience multi-tasking in a fast paced, dynamic work environment.· Experience managing calendars using Outlook or a similar tool.· Experience with MS Word and Excel.· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
· Goal-oriented and self-motivated.· Demonstrated commitment to customer service.· Highly organized with a keen attention to detail.· Strong verbal and written communication skills.· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment.·
London (Greater London Area), EnglandUnited Kingdom, Europe
© 1996-2019, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates
Telesales job in Romford, Greater London | Travis Perkins plc group careers
Benchmarx Kitchens & Joinery
Branch, Store & Showroom
Romford, Greater London
£Competitive +Excellent Benefits
Hours of work:
Part Time - 22 Hours a week
Apply for this job
Part time position- 22 hours a week
Joining our business as a Telesales/Customer Service Advisor; you will be responsible for new business generation. You will be in the branch calling new leads, calling lapsed clients and following up sales leads, creating brand awareness and generating new business interest and feeding this back to your branch to follow up.
In turn, we would train you up to be a Kitchen Designer to enable to you use CAD and progress you into a Kitchen Designer role if desired.
Benchmarx is a major supplier to the UK building trade. Part of the Travis Perkins Group who own the likes of Wickes, City Plumbing supplies, Tile Giant and many others, we pride ourselves on being a great place to work. We’re a top employer that looks after our people and empowers them to look after our business and our loyal customer base. Benchmarx was established in 2006 and already has 180 branches in the UK and are growing and expanding rapidly.
Alternative job titles that may be used for this role are: Business Development Executive / Business Developer / Lead Generator / Telesales / Sales Assistant / Customer Service Assistant
Apply for this job
Send this job by email
Email me jobs like this
Does it matter where i annotate? which one is correct for second.txt:
- job description is like paragraphs multi sentence annotation. i am doing like below. is that correct approach?. Do i need to annotate the line "Job Description" as well?