Example repeated/duplicated within and across sessions

Thanks for your post!

Is there a reason why you're still using 1.11.8 and not the experimental alpha? I saw you posted there in May 2022 but seemed to have issues in this post:

We're very close to releasing Prodigy v1.12 that implements this new database refactoring. As mentioned in the alpha, one of the key new features is the Feed table that will track annotations statuses (e.g., answered, sent, cancelled, unsent) and timestamped from when it's sent from the last time the status changed.

It is worth noting even the most recent alpha version available has changed too (we found additional fixes) so you may want to wait for v1.12.

Once we release, we plan to have a few more engineers help out with support as the new refactoring also requires a migration for datasets. That would be a perfect time to iterate/debug and we'd appreciate feedback in case there are still problems.

I understand you probably need v1.12 as quickly as possible. I can tell you our dev team is working very hard but we don't want to release until we can perform successfully on all of the tests. I'll let you know as soon as we have a concrete date for v1.12. Thank you for your patience!

1 Like